Kev's Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

Problems living my life

Yesterday I was sitting around the table with my family, my brothers fiancées family and the rest of the wedding party. I had been out for the three nights before at Whelans, Burkes birthday and then Nats birthday. Not much sleep was had over the three nights but I didn't feel that bad at all, in fact I thought I was fine.

Everyone who came up to me that day said something to the effect of "So, where were you out to last night Kev?". I had to go into the bathroom to make sure no-one had written "Donkey raping shit eater" or something on my face. I've come to the conclusion that either I've lost the ability to self diagnose without visual confirmation, or else I just look hungover all the time now, even when not drinking the night before. Both of these are bad omens and so because of these I have decided not to drink this week at all (alcohol that is), so help me Jebus.

This is also prompted by the fact that there's a hell of a week next week with Tuesday and Wednesday nights being Pixies and Weezer, Thursday being Thursday and Friday being my brothers wedding. Saturday I'm sure will be lethal and Sunday morbid as always. I don't think I could face this without a clear mind and a revitalised soul.

Call me crapulent, but wish me luck,
Kev

p.s. Of course, this abstination doesn't apply to Thursday night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home